VILLAGE OF MCFARLAND NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:00 P.M. McFarland Municipal Center
Conference Room “A”
1. Call to Order.
2. Review and possible approval of draft Minutes from the Public Works Committee meeting of March 21, 2012.
3. Staff Reports.
a. Update on curb and gutter replacement projects
b. Update on street crack filling and chipsealing projects
c. Update on street asphalt resurfacing projects
d. Update on Terminal Drive culvert replacement
e. Update on Valley/Cook stormwater management project
4. Closed Session.
a. Motion to convene in Closed Session in accordance with Wis. Stats. §19.85(1)(e) to deliberate or negotiate the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a Closed Session (contract for refuse and recycling services).
5. Open Session.
a. Motion to adjourn the Closed Session and reconvene in Open Session to act on items of business discussed in Closed Session.
1) Persons needing special accommodations should call 838-7287 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
2) A quorum of The Village Board may attend this meeting for the purpose of gathering information relevant to their responsibilities as Village trustees. No matter shall be considered nor shall any action be taken by said Village Board members at this meeting.
3) More specific information about agenda items may be obtained by calling 838-7287.
This agenda was posted, or caused to be posted, by my hand on the 8th day of June, 2012 at the following three
(3) posting places in the Village of McFarland, to wit: McFarland Municipal Center, 5915 Milwaukee Street;
E.D. Locke Public Library, 5920 Milwaukee Street; and the McFarland State Bank, 5990 Hwy. 51.