VILLAGE OF MCFARLAND NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
Thursday, June 21, 2012 6:30 P.M. McFarland Municipal Center
Conference Room C
1. Call to order.
2. Review and possible approval of the draft Minutes from the November 29, 2011 Landmarks Commission Meeting.
3. Review and possible action regarding exterior alterations to Crapp's McFarland Tavern located at 5915 Exchange Street.
4. Review and possible action regarding exterior alterations to the Larson House located at 6003 Exchange Street.
1) Persons needing special accommodations should call 608-838-3154 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
2) A quorum of The Village Board may attend this meeting for the purpose of gathering information relevant to their responsibilities as Village trustees. No matter shall be considered nor shall any action be taken by said Village Board members at this meeting.
3) More specific information about agenda items may be obtained by calling 608-838-3154.
This agenda was posted, or caused to be posted, by my hand on the 15th of June, 2012, at the following three (3)
posting places in the Village of McFarland, to wit: McFarland Municipal Center, 5915 Milwaukee Street;
E.D. Locke Public Library, 5920 Milwaukee Street; and the McFarland State Bank, 5990 Hwy. 51.
Deb Neal, Clerk/Deputy Treasurer